The buzzword of the decade (after Covid-19, that is), stress has been around longer than we have been able to document it. And much like our ancestors that inspired it, stress seems to evolve and grow as we age. Let’s take a look at 7 ways to beat stress in just 7 days.
1. Eat right
Funny how it always begins with diet. The gut is the seat of your immune system, and the junk you feed it is going to be the junk your body produces.
Recommended Reading: How collagen improves immune health
2. Sleep right
Much like your computer, the human brain needs to be shut down for important updates every now and then. Generally, that’s after every 16 hours or so of constant movement or thought.
We need approximately 6-8 hours of sleep a night so that our bodies can install those important updates, clear the memory cache, and reboot our system so it runs smoothly tomorrow, again. The human body is funny that way.
Recommended Reading: How sleep deprivation affects your health
3. Breathe right
A broad chest carries much more than a slouching chest can. Here are 4 quick tips to get you started:
- Keep your shoulders squared and your chin high to maximize your oxygen intake.
- Breathe in deep, and hold it for 5-15 seconds.
- Exhale slowly in short bursts of air until your lungs have fully emptied.
- Repeat as often as you need a quick oxygen boost to help you cope.
4. Exercise right
You need not take out a gym membership to stay in shape. The best exercises are those that get our hearts pumping and our lungs breathing. Remember to start your routines with gentle stretching (and more breathing) to ease your sleepy muscles awake and expand your diaphragm.
Recommended Reading: 4 Power Workouts To Combat Stress
5. Work right
Yeah, deadlines hate all of us equally. Here are 5 simple productivity hacks to free up a little time during your day, and give you room to breathe:
1. Work according to a schedule.
2. Keep a productivity monitor in place to track your weak moments.
3. Take regular breaks that include walking and movement.
4. Don’t get involved in office politics. That stuff sucks the energy out of everyone.
5. Ignore your mobile. According to this 2020 study, employees waste an hour a day (or more) on their mobile devices. Depending on the size of your employer’s workforce, that’s a lot of wasted productivity hours right there!
Recommended Reading: 25 desk-friendly ways to stay fit
6. Medicate right
Sure, there are substances that blunt the edges of stress, but they also blunt many other things, like memory, concentration, friendships, commitments. Speak to a community leader, school counsellor, or rehab caregiver if you have trouble coping with what’s on your plate.
Make sure you take your meds on time, every time. Don’t double-dose if you forget; simply carry on from then, and adjust your schedule until it’s back on track.
Keep your disease journal up-to-date, and discuss any new symptoms or concerns you have with your medical practitioner.
7. Supplement right
Humans are frail beings in the grand scheme of things, and our bodies need more than we were born with to survive. Here are 3 reasons it makes sense to supplement:
If you must drink coffee, drink it with collagen. Studies and evolving research consistently show the overall health benefits of consuming collagen supplements on a daily basis. Similar research also shows the benefits of caffeine (when taken in moderation, of course).
This power combo is fantastic for skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, your immune system, heart health, and optimal brain function.
And it has absolutely no effect on the taste of coffee whatsoever, dissolving instantly.
2. Essential amino acids
Modern food processing has removed collagen – the most abundant protein in our bodies – from our diets. Collagen peptides contain essential amino acids that regenerate our bodies for a fuller, active life. Used daily, some of the benefits you’ll see include:
- Promotes smooth, clear skin
- Encourages strong nails
- Contributes to full and shiny hair
- Reduces visibility of aging and scars
- Helps to build lean muscle
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- Encourages joint repair and strong bones
- Aids in appetite control and weight-management
- Promotes gut and immune health and aids in digestion
- Helps maintain ligaments and cartilage
3. Heal your body from the inside out with a total body supplement set
The CORREXIKO Total Body Supplement Set uses the following products to achieve a quicker recovery, less scarring and more energy following an intensive change to the body.
- The Ultra High Strength Omega-3 – Moisturize each skin cell from the inside out with this highly concentrated fatty acid combination. The boost of moisture aids in healing, and reduces scarring.
- The Collagen Booster – Collagen provides the amino acids to help heal scars and prevent them from forming, resulting in an overall smoother appearance.
- The Skin Supplement – Help maintain better healing in the body and skin. This supplement contains probiotics to help breakdown and absorb nutrients so that your skin can heal faster. Further support skin health with high dose antioxidants to prevent free-radical damage to the skin, Hyaluronic Acid to smooth and hold more moisture inside each skin cell, and CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Blend to revive the cells.
- The Lightening Supplement – Lighten skin blemishes, scars and dark patches.
- Curcumin Extract – Powerful anti-inflammatory to reduce the body’s natural inflammatory response post surgical procedures.
- Organic Gotu Kola Powder – A natural and powerful skin and body healer.
JOIN THE CORREXIFY NEWSLETTER
Sign up to our bi-weekly email newsletter packed with collagen recipes, tips on healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
Plus, enjoy 10% off with your first purchase and FREE SHIPPING on all purchases above$/£/€100.