Table of Contents
Correxiko Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides are low-molecular, high-impact, easy-to-digest collagen supplements that dissolve in either hot or cold water, are unflavoured, and contain no gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, sugar, or preservatives.
A 2019 review suggests that changing the amount of hydrolyzed collagen peptides in your diet can support different health goals, such as improved nail health. According to the Greatist.com, “A German/Brazilian study found that participants taking supplements for 24 weeks had a 12 percent increase in nail growth and a 42 percent decrease in the number of broken nails.”
What Are Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides?
Whilst the debate rages on about whether to infuse your mealtimes with collagen-rich foods or to supplement, it should be noted that there are valid reasons you may not be getting enough collagen in your diet.
Amongst these, nutrient deficiencies, stress, and poor lifestyle habits are the main causes of collagen loss or lack of collagen synthesis in your body. It therefore makes good health sense to supplement a poor diet with nutrient-rich supplements like collagen.
Hydrolyzed collagen peptides are collagen molecules of a low molecular weight that can be broken down by a chemical reaction (in the body) with water.
Benefits Of Using Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
According to LiveHealthy.com, healthy skin should contain approximately 75% collagen! From personal experience, we know this to be not the case when it comes to our own skin.
Studies to determine the exact benefits hydrolyzed collagen peptides protein can give us have yet to be medically established, however many small clinical human trials by independent laboratories and manufacturers have taken place, says VeryWellHealth.com.
Studies conducted have consistently described and documented the noticeable health benefits offered to those involved in these trials. These benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Skin – see Practical Skincare Tips For The Holidays You Can Use All Year
- Hair – see Can Thin Grey Hair And Hair Loss In Women Be Prevented?
- Nails – see Does Collagen Contribute To Healthy Nails And Hair?
- Joints – see Research Roundup – Collagen For Joint Pain
- Muscles – see Build Strong Muscles @ Home In Just 7 Minutes A Day
- Improved sleep – see The Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Collagen Production
- Immune health – see Can Collagen Boost Your Immune System?
- Digestive Health – see 9 Ways You Could Diminish Your Own Collagen Production
- Weight loss – see 10 Best Foods To Lose Weight (And Keep It Off!)
- Inflammation/wound recovery – see Great Reasons To Use Hyaluronic Acid Daily
- Heart, brain, and organs – see Eating 3 Meals A Day On A High-Protein Diet
Known Side Effects Of Using Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
There are very few documented side effects of taking a hydrolyzed collagen peptides protein powder supplement. Those that have been noted include:
- A feeling of fullness (marvelous news for dieters!)
- Heartburn or acid reflux (high-acid drinks will do that)
Shop the Correxiko Difference NOW!
Collagen-lovers ourselves, we buy quality products for ourselves, and we produce quality products for you because we wouldn’t know how to do it any other way.
Once you become involved with a Correxiko product, we know you’ll stay loyal simply because there isn’t a product out there that can compete on our quality and effectiveness.
Rate Your Experience
Become a Member by signing up for our bi-weekly email newsletter packed with collagen recipes, as well as essential news and insights on healthy hair, radiant skin, stronger nails, better bone and joint support, gut health, and whole-body care and repair.
Plus, enjoy 10% off with your first purchase and FREE SHIPPING on all purchases above $/£/€100.