So you finally bought your first-ever collagen supplement. Congrats. Problem is, how do you get rid of the 36 calories keeping your body healthy now requires? Here are 10 ways to burn calories in just 10 minutes a day.
Best Ways To Prepare Collagen
Correxiko’s Collagen Peptides are an unflavored powder that restores balance, fights the visible signs of aging (and the not-so-visible signs, too!), and helps you to look and feel your best. How it’s best enjoyed, however, is a truly personal experience.
To get the most out of your product, here are some great ideas on ways to get your daily dose of collagen into your body:
Does Heat Destroy Collagen?
No. Collagen does not break down, become damaged, or get destroyed at high temperatures – at least not those normally found in the average kitchen.
Temperatures exceeding 1,400° F are needed for collagen to lose its nutritional value. Considering that the average cup of coffee could scald your mouth at just under 200° F and the average oven bakes at no more than 350° F, your chances of burning your collagen to a crisp are minimal.
What’s The Best Way To Mix Collagen Powder?
Again, that’s purely up to you and is totally a personal choice, based on taste and texture. Considering that Correxiko’s Collagen Peptides powder is unflavored, there really is no end to the ways you can prepare (and serve) your collagen.
NOTE: Collagen should be used with caution in persons with existing medical conditions, where medication may disrupt the uptake of collagen and/or in persons who have never used collagen before.
Is It Safe For Children To Take Collagen Supplements?
If you’re like us, you eat healthy food that’s high in essential minerals and vitamins, contains enough protein and amino acids, is not saturated in fats, and is ideally shared with your children. That already means the chances are quite good that you have always been feeding your children collagen, just not in its powdered form.
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, soy, shellfish, yeast, and preservatives, Correxiko’s Collagen Peptides powder also contains no GMO ingredients, is vegan- and Paleo-friendly, is suitable in a diabetic diet, and is formulated to repair the effects of time and aging on our bodies – no matter what age we start using it.
How much collagen peptides should you add to recipes?
The average serving of Correxiko’s Collagen Peptides is equal to 10g per person per day. If four people are sitting down to a Correxiko collagen quiche, you’ll need to add roughly 50g of collagen powder to your quiche recipe to balance the serving sizes. It’s as simple as that. Always allow a little extra in the case of very large dishes (such as a family casserole or a thick winter stew).
Should you dissolve collagen powder before using it in food?
No. If you’re concerned that just dumping it in a pot may cause lumps, you could always sprinkle it gently or mix it with enough warm water to cover the powder.
Correxiko’s Collagen Peptides powder dissolves instantly in both hot and cold beverages, leaves no aftertaste, and is odorless.
How many calories does collagen contain?
Correxiko’s Collagen Peptides (Type I and III) contain just 36 calories per 10g serving. And if you’re on a calorie-controlled diet or simply want to lessen the amount of calories you take in every day, those 36 calories can add up.
With the festive season coming up and Thanksgiving just around the corner, here are 10 tried-and-trusted ways to burn those 36 calories off within 10 minutes of consuming them.
Yeah. We think it’s pretty awesome, too.
What’s the best way to burn 36 calories, FAST?
1. Eat a balanced diet so you have space for the 36 additional calories you just consumed.
2. Walk. A lot. 10 minutes of brisk walking at a slow and steady pace of 17 min/mile burns 63 calories.
3. Gardening has always been an aerobic exercise that rewards.
4. Spring-cleaning is an option if Netflix is down.
5. Remove 1 spoon of sugar from 4 cups of coffee today (1 sugar = 9 calories).
6. Start a puzzle. Studies show that the brain uses an average of 300+ calories a day just to think. Think harder.
7. Get wet. Swimming burns calories at a rate Correxiko’s Collagen Peptides can’t keep up with.
8. Read. A Lot. And sit up straight while reading to burn more calories.
9. Manage your weight. The more you weigh, the more calories it takes to tend to basic body functions. Check out this handy exercise calorie-burner calculator.
10. Drink water. Lots of it. The amount of calories you burn is increased by 24-30% within 10 minutes, just by drinking water. Known as resting energy expenditure, this effect stays in place for almost an hour.
Liked this article?
JOIN THE CORREXIFY NEWSLETTER NOW
Sign up to our bi-weekly email newsletter packed with collagen recipes, tips on healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
Plus, enjoy 10% off with your first purchase and FREE SHIPPING on all purchases above $/£/€100.